Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Cody, Austin, Maycee, and Joshua all went to VBS at Hamlet Union church last week. They had a great time and learned a lot too! Cody helped with games since he was "too old" to actually go to a class. Our friend Nada was so awesome she gave the kids a ride too and from every day! I was so happy that I could go to the church website and download these pictures to my computer....enjoy!












4 comments:

  1. Yay-I'm glad you were able to get these pics off the website! I enjoyed having Austin & Maycee in crafts-they're great kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that you had a blogspot. Cool!! Now we can keep in touch. Your kids are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the kids were able to go. They do a wonderful job with vbs there. It sure does look like the kids had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment. Yes, he's growing up so fast...it makes me sad. How exciting that your adding a little girl to your family. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete