
This is one of the many reasons I didn't get much blogging done this past summer. It was a challenge to get everyone and everything ready for this special day. These pictures were taken by my friend Alicia. There are a lot more taken by everyone else, I will try to maybe post some of them in the future.

Josh was the ring bearer, he was such a little man about it. He stood there quietly through the whole ceremony. This was his second time doing this and lets just say you do a much better job when you're 4 yrs old, rather than just turned 3 yrs old. ;)

Austin and Josh hanging out in the cabin-can you tell we had cable tv?! I told my kids when they packed I should write them a poem about roughing it camping "Hicks" style with their MP3's, PSP's, and DVD's..We even had AC so I was content to stay in the cabins as much as possible.

Caleb, Chawnta, and I.


You can tell that Cody loves pictures...they all looked a lot nicer about 1hr before I had the chance to catch them all together and get a photo.

I was 8+ pregnant, it was super hot out.....so I was not digging the whole picture thing!

This is my cousin's little girl Taviana, she was a cute flower girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment