Friday, July 4, 2008

Summer Fun

Austin helping Josh swim




Maycee being cute she is quite the fish, she swims with her eyes open and ends up having bloodshot eyes the rest of the day.
She reminds me of myself when I was a little girl!



Austin at the deep end.
He has been going off the high drive this year!



Joshua loves to swim in the big pool as long
as he has a life jacket on, he does a great job!



I have to sneak pictures of Cody from the deck,
he has to wear these silly nose plugs, always has though,
he can not stand water going up his nose!

2 comments:

  1. I saw Austin going off the high dive. He has such a blast!!! Cody is so funny! Jas won't let me take pictures of her either. It seems that as our children get older we have to learn to be more sneaky. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the pool is so much fun for the kids! I can't stand getting water up my nose either :)

    ReplyDelete