The kids are all doing well. I am especially proud of Austin! He is doing amazing, accomplishing things I never would have imagined! It's hard to believe this is the same little boy who came to us 9 years ago. He had been so severely neglected and abused that at age 3 he was at a 3 months developmental level. Austin really deserves his own post he is AWESOME!
I am so behind on things I want post. I need to do one just for Austin, and one just for Jaislynn! We had Jaislynn dedicated in January. I have a power point that I made, I need to convert it to video and see if I can post it. I was very happy with how it turned out and I loved making it. I am going to start doing them for all the kids and then turning them into a dvd so they can have memories to watch of the events in their lives.
I have officially given up on putting my pictures in order on here! I thought if I used Internet Explorer vs Mozilla Firefox I would be able to click and drag my photos where I wanted them on the post! Anyone who may have a way that works to actually do this, I appreciate the advice!
Here is Jaislynn after a biter biscuit, she loves to eat as you can see!

She feel asleep in her swing the other day, Joshua once again
made sure she had toys to play with when she woke.

Joshua and Jaislynn were having a snack and he was wearing his cowboy hat, she kept staring at it, so he decided to share with her.
She really liked it, and I think the bib was fitting for the day!
This one's for you Aunt Ta-ta! She will probably be wearing this next winter!
We went bowling as a family a couple weeks ago. Austin seemed to really enjoy himself!


We were blessed to have our favorite nephew join us too! Or as Joshua calls him: E-nan! They had a blast! Here they are getting ready to go get a snack afterwards.


Joshua and Ethan just relaxing between turns.

Joshua had the highest score of the night! Pretty good for his 2nd time ever bowling! Guess the bumpers helped too!

He had so much fun! I think we are going to have to do this every month for a fun evening out. Here he was making a funny face because he didn't get a strike!

I haven't gotten the highchair out of the garage and cleaned up for Jaislynn yet, so for now we have been using her bumbo seat with a tray on the table. She hasn't figured out how to get out yet. I will definitely have to have the high chair out as soon as she does! Joshua sits on the table with her and helps me keep her entertained while they have snacks when the older kids are at school.

They usually have a cuddle time every morning before we get started on our busy routines! They both enjoy this so much!

One evening I came into the living room where Josh and Vicki were watching a movie and they had fallen asleep. I thought this was cute!

Cody just avoiding eye contact so he doesn't have to get his picture taken....didn't work this time!

My Mom was there too, I do not know how she seems to always be able to avoid me when I have my camera out. I am going to make a point of getting lots pictures from now on!

Joshua and Ethan just relaxing between turns.

Joshua had the highest score of the night! Pretty good for his 2nd time ever bowling! Guess the bumpers helped too!

He had so much fun! I think we are going to have to do this every month for a fun evening out. Here he was making a funny face because he didn't get a strike!

I haven't gotten the highchair out of the garage and cleaned up for Jaislynn yet, so for now we have been using her bumbo seat with a tray on the table. She hasn't figured out how to get out yet. I will definitely have to have the high chair out as soon as she does! Joshua sits on the table with her and helps me keep her entertained while they have snacks when the older kids are at school.

They usually have a cuddle time every morning before we get started on our busy routines! They both enjoy this so much!

One evening I came into the living room where Josh and Vicki were watching a movie and they had fallen asleep. I thought this was cute!

Cody just avoiding eye contact so he doesn't have to get his picture taken....didn't work this time!
We had a Birthday Party for Chawnta to celebrate her 25 years with us! It was a lot of fun!

There was a snow storm that day, so I stayed inside and made these posters for decorations.

There was a snow storm that day, so I stayed inside and made these posters for decorations.
Dad and Uncle Lynn just relaxing after the delicious dinner of sopaipilas, Dad's specialty- words can not even begin to describe how good they were! Thanks Dad!
Joshua helping Aunt Chawnta blow all her candles out!
If your kids are bored just give them a balloon, they'll know what to do!
Jaislynn fell asleep in her rocking chair and she had a hold of the toy bar- Cody actually had me go grab my camera because he thought this was so cute!
Isai and Chawnta looking happy and content after dinner!
More balloon fun! Austin and Maycee can be such hams when I come into the room taking pictures! Such cuties!
Jaislynn in her new activity center. It buys me about 5 minuets to go switch out the laundry, or load the dishwasher. Lately she has been very demanding with wanting to be held all the time. For now I am ok with this because I know its not forever and in a short time she will be almost too busy to be held. It just makes it a challenge to get things done one handed during the day.














What beautiful kids!! Does Jaislynn like her bumbo seat? I have been thinking about getting one for Ryan. He is in the "hold me all the time" stage too. I would never get anything done if not for my front pack. He loves it, and my hands are free. I usually end up staying up half the night getting laundry and housework done because I get absolutely nothing done during the day. I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy it while I can. The day will come when he won't want mommy to hold and cuddle him. Keep up the great work with those beauties!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the kids are changing so fast! Most amazing is Cody...Dolan and I saw him in Wal-mart. The picture of him does not do him justice! He must of grown a foot taller and has slimmed down dramatically! WOW!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. Austin is amazing! He is such a pleasure to be around. Always smiles and is interested in everything.
Joshua is a wonderful big brother! He is growing up so fast as well. Maycee has always been the character. Even though she has grown she still looks the same as she did 4-5 years ago.
Jaislynn is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It is hard to believe she is getting so big!
You have many blessings!
You have been busy! I pray that you will find extra strength on those long days when Jason can't be home with the rest of you. You're right...you do need and deserve a vacation!
ReplyDeleteI love all the new pictures! I can't believe the hat I got for Josh fits Jaislynn. They are all growing so fast. I had a lot of fun at my birthday party - thanks for making the posters and everything. The bowling was a great idea. I agree - you should do it as a family more often. Love and miss you all.
ReplyDelete